We provide financial advice to both individuals and businesses on a fee basis, we offer a no obligation first meeting at our cost.
The relationship that BKD Wealth Management builds with our clients is underpinned by our commitment to ensure that their long-term financial goals are achieved.
We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial plan and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review - We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your (or your business) circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting - We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your financial lifestyle and, if applicable, business plan is designed to meet these.
3. Analysis and research - We will undertake thorough analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to your needs and goals.
4. Presenting a financial plan and recommendations - We will present you with a comprehensive financial report to be discussed and refined as required.
5. Implementation - We will discuss the appropriate ongoing plan with you designed to ensure the successful delivery of goals.
6. Forward planned regular reviews - We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure the financial planning we have put in place is refined and keeps pace with any change in circumstances.